Friday, September 14, 2007

Lazy life

All of my class has been cancled owing to Jewish Holiday(I don't know what kind of holiday it is).
Anyway,it is good for me becuase i don't have to go to school. :D

From Wendesday to today(Friday afternoon)all I did was just playing computer games.
Or,writting new posts on my blogs.


I know I have to study harder than anybody in college becuase English is not my
first language.

But,power of my determination is so weak.
I kept playing games again and again until few minutes ago. ;D

I am worried that this f?cking computer may ruin my life.(laptop in photo)



Oh,my god.I totally forgotten that I have ESL assignment and graphic design assignment!

Esl assinment does not matter much but graphic design assignment does.

I have to draw my self and I have to draw myself again using famous artist's drawing style this time.(like Picaso =D)
As I am a terrible drawer I don't know what to do.And I didn't buy a sketchbook yet!!!



Well...I think it is better to stop writting this and do assignments.

Peace~

No comments: