Friday, September 14, 2007

AMAZING!!!D-WAR POWER!!

Many Koreans are curious about American's rating about D-WAR.


So,today I translated American comment in to Korean.


Posted to my korean blog.

I posted just for fun.I didn't expect that many people would visit my blog to read it.

After i posted i turn on computer game.


After one hour i wonder how many people visited my blog so i logged into my blog.


At first,i couldn't believe my eyes.7000 people has visited my blog?

In one hour?Only 40 people visited my blog before i post.


AMAZING!! D-WAR power!!!


I think many people are using internet right now because it is Saturday afternoon in korea.


And,still,many people are visiting my blog.


I captured my blog counter 1 hour ago.After posting this i will go to my korea blog

and check how many people has visited.I can't wait!!! =D



over 7000 people had visited my blog!!!!! lol

No comments: